The crypto market is essentially in a consolidation / correction phase.
3/26 was a bearish session. 3/27 is so far a flat one, showing some signs of relief after the spanking crypto took in the previous session.
If so, we should place some trades with wider target/stops along with our intra-session trades.
Here is today's trade board:
- Started the day with some losses from the previous session. No need to be discouraged, and probably more reason to be encouraged to slam it more today after a couple of bad sessions.
- US session looks like it wants to buy, so we set up some trades for intra-session swings.
- But we also sprinkled some orders for longer-term trades in case a strong recovery swing materializes.
- The thing with these longer time-frame trades, we should move stop to break-even during the 3/27 session in case the 3/28 reverses (bearish) instead of extends (bullish).
- This is likely going to be one of those days where it's either 5% gain, or 2%-3% loss.
- The levels for BTC, ETH and LTC are the same as yesterday's: