So, after some feedback, I realized that the only person that could understand my trade board was me. Of course!
Well, after reformatting all the trade ideas going back to 3/9/2018, I think I have a more intuitive trade board for you. Feedback is greatly appreciated! The point is to make this useful for your trading.
Trade Board on google sheet (there is a guide on the first sheet with some notes).
Trade Board 3/26/2018:
Coming off a Bearish Session
- This session follows a session of losses. The general crypto market was bearish, and alts were retreating further as well.
- Bitcoin fell to 8K, so I think there will be some support there, which could also offer alts some near-term support.
Filled: RCN, VEN, WAN, XLM
- The Trade Board shows 6 posisions, 4 of which were opened during the morning of the US session.
- The 4 (WAN, VEN, XLM, RCN) are near-term/short-term trades meant to be closed during the US session today .
- PIVX and DASH have wider stops and targets meant to probably close in a session or two if it goes to target. If crypto bleeds further today, then the stop loss might be today.
Open trades: BTS, MCO, XEM, XMR
- As of 9:45AM EST, we also have open orders for BTS, MCO, XEM, and XMR.
- BTS is meant to be a short-term swing trade (couple of sessions), while the other three are meant to be more med-term swing trade (week or two).