Here are a list of altcoins that broke out against bitcoin during the 11/6 global session. The plan is to wait for pullbacks.
- Price seem to have found a temporary bottom as price broke above the consolidation range resistance around 12150.
- Would like to wait for a pullback towards 12000.
- I would also monitor the RSI especially if it is approaching 40.
- Factom/Bitcoin had a pump Nov 2-3. Price has since retreated.
- Since then, the 1H RSI stayed above 40, a good sign for bullish momentum.
- The retreat found support around 181000 Satoshis.
- It has since popped up a consolidation range.
- I am waiting for pullback towards 200000 with the RSI back near 40.
- This is the picture definition of pump and dump.
- But it could be setting the tone for a higher support level than where it has been for the past month, (just above 1000, but mostly below 1500)
- Waiting for pullback towards 1500 and looking for RSI to be around 40.
- This is a strong pump with good volume, but there is a dump now.
- Preferably I want wait out this dump, to see price around 210-220 with the RSI around 40.
- Monero has been consolidating for a few days before a bullish breakout with healthy volume.
- There was no immediate dump, which is also a good sign.
- Still, we might see some consolidation. If so, I would like to buy on a dip.
- Looking for price to return to around 0.01260 BTCs, while the RSI returns to around 40.
- Breakout after a week of consolidation under 37-38 satoshis.
- Price tagged resistance around 45 satoshis.
- Now we wait for pullback to 37.