We recently looked at STORJ/BTC and noted that it was coming down to a key support. Price ended up consolidating above that support. Then it broke above the consolidation range, and looks like it is setting up a bullish attempt.
STORJ/BTC 1H Chart
- The 1H chart shows price consolidating in a range and then starting to climb.
- The breakout has so far been slow, but there is some decent volume - not great.
- Still, the fact that price was able to push to 0.00010000 suggests the market has completed a price bottom.
- Now there is a pullback, let's look at a trade idea:
Trade Plan with Reward to Risk
- Entry 0.00008680
- Stop: 0.00007940 (-8.53%)
- Target 1) 0.00009880 (+13.82%)
- Target 2) 0.00011500 (+32.49%)
- Target 3) 0.00013300 (+53.23%)
STORJ/BTC 4H Chart