LSK/BTC is in a bullish breakout from a triangle. It is also pulling back after the breakout.
- The overall trend in the 1H chart has been bullish until price started to consolidated.
- Still price remained mostly above the 200-hour simple moving average (SMA).
- Furthermore, the RSI stayed away from 30, which shows lack of any bearish momentum.
- The breakout from the triangle is a sign price might retest those highs just above 0.0015.
- Let's set up a simple trade plan:
Trade Plan with Reward to Risk
- Entry at 0.00122000
- Stop at 0.00113000 (-7.28%)
- Target 1) 0.00132500 (+8.61%)
- Target 2) 0.00149000 (22.13%)